Kicking off Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) campaign
Client: Ökobüro, Alliance of the Austrian Environmental Movement
Project objective: To support the optimal kick-off of a three-year campaign project, aimed at anchoring the 'Sustainable Development Goals' in Austrian political discourse
My role: In dialogue with the client, I explored the status quo and their needs, in relation to the campaign plan and team collaboration. I designed a development architecture for the start-up phase of the project, and set up and executed two workshops: one on campaign planning and one to examine: 'Are we ready for the project’.
Team collaboration FOUR PAWS - Austria
Client: FOUR PAWS
Project objective: Review of status quo and further development of team collaboration
My role: Exploration of the current situation within the team, in dialogue with the client; planning a first status quo and development workshop; planning a six-month review workshop with the team. Facilitation and documentation of workshops.
European Learning Lab
Client: Greenpeace in Europe
Project objective: To strengthen the skills and experience of staff at Greenpeace offices throughout Europe for the joint successful implementation of pan-European campaign projects.
My role: Project leadership and co-creative development of learning architecture, consisting of four learning strands:
- 'Why' and 'how to work together in Europe
- EU campaign training
- leadership development
- communities of practice
This also includes development of content and design of the digital and 'in person' learning modules and workshops, and acting as trainer and facilitator of the learning units.
- Greenpeace in Europe - EU Collaboration Summit: planning and implementation of a 'European Collaboration Summit' to strengthen European collaboration in the organisation, for Greenpeace staff from all over Europe.
- Amnesty International - Quality assurance in human rights education: planning and implementation of an organisational development process to introduce a quality assurance framework in the global human rights education of the organisation.
- Ökobüro - Campaign and organisational development: planning and implementation of several workshops on team development and organisational development (vision, mission, values, strategies).
- Greenpeace CEE - feedback culture: Development and moderation of a learning and development journey to strengthen the feedback culture at Greenpeace CEE.
- Four Paws - Campaign development: workshops on the development of campaigns and the collaboration in the campaigns on a national and international level.
- Stiftung Asienhaus - Campaigning on EU level: Lecture on 'Campaigning on EU level' at the workshop 'Capacity Building and Reflection' within their 'EU-China NGO Twinning' programme 2018.
- Arbeit Plus - campaign planning: planning and facilitation of a campaign planning workshop for Arbeit Plus Austria and Vienna respectively.
- International Animal Welfare Summit - Economic Panel: facilitation of the panel 'Economy: Animal Welfare - added value are passing trend?' within the IAWS 2018.
- Earth Talks - Academy: facilitation of the Earth Talks Academy 2018.
- AEMS Summer Academy - 'Theory of Change': planning and facilitation of an interactive campaign training workshop day for a large international group in the context of the Alternative Economic and Monetary Systems (AEMS) Summer Academy.
- Greenpeace CEE - CEE Days: planning and facilitation of the 'CEE Days', a meeting of over 100 employees from the CEE region.
- Greenpeace in Europe - Campaign for the reform of the European fisheries policy: European leadership of the successful Greenpeace campaign for the reform of the 'Common European Fisheries Policy' of the EU.
- Greenpeace International - virtual representation in Portugal: establishment and management of a three-year virtual Greenpeace campaign presence in Portugal. Development of an innovative pilot model: the work of an organisation in a country without formal presence and infrastructure as a 'virtual office', pitching and managing the project with foundations.
- Greenpeace International - campaign on global seafood sourcing: development and management of a global Greenpeace campaign for sustainable seafood sourcing policies of the largest supermarket chains worldwide.
- Greenpeace in Austria - Marktcheck: initiation and management of the project 'Marktcheck.at'; the pioneering project of an Austrian internet platform, with consumer access to evaluations of thousands of food and cosmetic products according to ecological, social and animal welfare criteria. A Greenpeace project in cooperation with 11 partner organisations.
- Greenpeace in Austria - REACH Campaign: Leadership of the Greenpeace campaign for an ambitious reform of the European chemicals policy in Austria, contribution to the emergence of REACH - the world's most progressive chemicals policy.