Kicking off Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) campaign
Client: Ökobüro, Alliance of the Austrian Environmental Movement
Project objective: To support the optimal kick-off of a three-year campaign project, aimed at anchoring the 'Sustainable Development Goals' in Austrian political discourse
My role: In dialogue with the client, I explored the status quo and their needs, in relation to the campaign plan and team collaboration. I designed a development architecture for the start-up phase of the project, and set up and executed two workshops: one on campaign planning and one to examine: 'Are we ready for the project’.
Team collaboration FOUR PAWS - Austria
Client: FOUR PAWS
Project objective: Review of status quo and further development of team collaboration
My role: Exploration of the current situation within the team, in dialogue with the client; planning a first status quo and development workshop; planning a six-month review workshop with the team. Facilitation and documentation of workshops.
European Learning Lab
Client: Greenpeace in Europe
Project objective: To strengthen the skills and experience of staff at Greenpeace offices throughout Europe for the joint successful implementation of pan-European campaign projects.
My role: Project leadership and co-creative development of learning architecture, consisting of four learning strands:
- 'Why' and 'how to work together in Europe
- EU campaign training
- leadership development
- communities of practice
This also includes development of content and design of the digital and 'in person' learning modules and workshops, and acting as trainer and facilitator of the learning units.
- AEMS Sommerakademie - 'Theory of Change': Planning and implementation of an interactive campaign training for an international large group within the framework of the Alternative Economic and Monetary Systems (AEMS) Summer Academy.
- Campaign on the reform of the European fisheries policy: European leadership of the successful Greenpeace campaign to reform the EU's 'Common European Fisheries Policy'.
- Virtual representation in Portugal: Establishment and leadership of a three-year Greenpeace campaign presence in Portugal. Development of an innovative pilot model: the work of an organisation in a country without a formal Greenpeace presence and infrastructure as 'virtual offices', representation of the project towards foundations.
- Global sustainable seafood campaign: Developing and leading a global campaign for a sustainable seafood sourcing policies of the world's largest supermarket chains.
- Marktcheck: Idea and leadership of the project 'Marktcheck.at'; the pioneering project of an Austrian Internet platform, with ratings of thousands of food and cosmetic products according to ecological, social and animal welfare criteria for consumers. A Greenpeace project in collaboration with eleven partner organizations.
- Campaign on the reform of the European Chemical Policy: Lead of Greenpeace campaign for an ambitious reform of European chemicals policy in Austria and contribution to the emergence of REACH - the world's most progressive chemicals legislation.